Thank you for your support!
Make a Donation Today
The Right Gospel: Life and Doctrine, will explore the essential relationship among right thinking (orthodoxy), right living (orthopraxy) and right feeling (orthopathos) within the Gospel.
Meet Our Speakers
Previously, he was the teaching pastor of Rhythm Church in Miami, Florida, a non-denominational church he co-founded in 2010. He has his B.A. from Baylor University, M.Div. from Princeton Theological Seminary, and is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in theology.
Keas has done extensive work in the areas of spiritual formation and missiology, presented at various conferences around the country, and serves on the board of the Ecclesia Network, a missional network of churches and leaders in North America. Ordained as a Baptist minister, Keas has a deep love for the global church, having traveled and done mission work in over forty countries and preached on six continents. He and his wife, Sarah, live in Wichita.
A native of Mississippi, Dr. Reid received the M.Div. and numerous academic awards at RTS Jackson. Post-graduate studies took him to the United Kingdom where he earned a Master of Theology at the University of Aberdeen in Hebrew Bible/Old Testament, followed by a Master of Studies with distinction in cuneiform studies at the University of Oxford and, finally, the D.Phil. in Oriental Studies with an emphasis on cuneiform also at the University of Oxford.
Reid also works as an Associate Editor of Hebrew for BibleMesh. Previously, he was a Visiting Research Scholar at the Institute for the Study of the Ancient World, New York University, and taught Old Testament at Reformation Bible College, Sanford, FL.
Dr. Reid’s research interests cover a broad range of topics, including social history, the biblical text, as well as unpublished epistolary, literary, and administrative cuneiform texts. Dr. Reid and his wife, Blair, live in the greater Orlando area with their four children.
2:00 PM – 3:15 PM | Session 1
- Redemption and Restoration: Recovering the Right Gospel as the New Reformation| Pastor Darryl Williamson
3:30 PM – 4:30 PM | Panel 1
- The History of Racial Tension in the American Church | Dr. Matthew Hall, Curtis Woods, Jemar Tisby, Dr. Tiffany Gill
4:30PM – 7:00 PM
- Dinner Break
7:00 PM | Session 2
- 1 Timothy 4:16 | Dr. Jarvis Williams
- A Conversation About Woke Church | Dr. Eric Mason
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM | Session 3
- 9:00 AM – Worship
- 9:30 AM – Orthodoxy: Right Gospel Thinking | Dr. Juan Sanchez
- 10:35 AM – Orthopraxy: Right Gospel Living | Dr. Matthew Hall
11:30 AM – 2:00 PM | Lunch
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM | Panel 2
- God’s View on Poverty and Economic Restoration | Dr. Sandra Richter, Keas Keasler, Curtis Woods, Dr. J. Nicholas Reid, Pastor Darryl Williamson
3:15 PM – 4:15 PM | Panel 3
- The School to Prison Pipeline: How the Gospel and Churches Overcome Educational Injustice and Mass Incarceration | Pastor Thabiti Anyabwile, Jemar Tisby, Dr. Tiffany Gill, Dr. J. Nicholas Reid, Dr. Juan Sanchez
4:15 PM – 7:00 PM | Dinner Break
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM | Session 4
- 7:00 PM – Worship
- 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM Orthopathos: Right Gospel Feeling | Dr. Sandra Richter
- 8:35 PM – 9:30 PM A Right Gospel Movement | Pastor Thabiti Anyabwile
- 9:35 PM – Gospel Proclamation and Response
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM | Session 5
- 9:00 AM – Worship
- 9:15 AM – 10:00 AM Praying for and Pursuing Justice in Light of the Gospel | Lisa Rodriguez-Watson
- 10:05 AM – 10:55 AM A Conversation About Urban Apologetics | Pastor Christopher Brooks
- 11:00 AM – 11:50 AM Closing Messaging: Ethics and the Transformation of the Church | Keas Keasler
- 11:50 AM – Worship & Closing Prayer
Embassy Suites Tampa USF | 3705 Spectrum Boulevard | Tampa, FL 33612
Time & Date
Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 2:00 PM – Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 12:00 PM (EDT)